The simple yet modern and elegantly designed Cross Journals features a cleverly integrated pen-sleeve to carry and display a Cross pen. The journals are offered in classic colours with an elastic closure, ribbon page marker and gusseted pocket. The lightly-lined perforated pages ensure ease and flexibility in note-taking, journaling or sketching. The journals are available in Black Navy Blue Red or White.
They come in two sizes – Small, measuring 4.75 x 5.5″ and Medium, measuring 6″ x 8.5″
- Flexible, high-quality leatherette cover
- New Cross brand identity is debossed on the back
- Unique pen storage slot in the spine
- Elastic angled closure keeps pages safe
- Attached ribbon for easy page marking
- Interior storage pocket on the inside of the back cover
- Sophisticated ivory colour pages that are lined and perforated
- Paper is 100gsm weight and is acid-free for longevity
- Journals can be debossed for personalization
The price includes one location of blind debossing or foil stamp debossing.
The inside of the journals are lightly lined and the paper is acid-free for archival purposes.
This is the same type of paper that is used recommended for genealogical record keeping.
The Journals are also sold as a gift set. Each medium-sized Journal of any colour is sold as a gift set with either a Cross Calais Satin Chrome Ballpoint Pen or a Century Chrome Selectip® Rollerball Pen or an ATX Basalt Black Ballpoint pen. Alternately a viny pouch may be paired with the pens without a journal. Each gift set will be packaged in the attractive Cross 2-piece gift box. An optional Gift Box upgrade with additional customization options, make this gift truly inspirational.