Aluminum Engineering, Architect & Mechanical Scales
The triangular scales come in your choice of:
- 4″ Colour Coded Scales Architect or Engineer
- 6″ Colour Coded Scales or Engineer
- 6″ Professional Pocket Scales
- 15 cm. Professional Pocket Scales, Metric
The professional pocket scales include a clear plastic tube packaging with a cap.
Solid Triangular Scales
These solid triangular Scales are the perfect promotional item for your executive clients in the architectural, engineering, contracting, landscaping and electrical fields. The aluminum scales are made from extruded aluminum with photo anodized calibrations making them a permanent part of the aluminum that will never rub off.
- Colour of products for Photo Anodized Imprints: silver, gold, purple, red, blue, black, green and black.
- Please call for imprint areas for each version. The imprint is in the blank spaces between and/or below the calibrations. Also, the 60 scales may be removed for print area enlargement.
The colour-coded Solid Triangular Scales have a different colour groove on each side, that easily identifies your calibrations for Quick Reference.
- Perfect for executive clients in the architectural, engineering, contracting, landscaping and electrical fields.
- Solid extruded aluminum with photo anodized calibrations.
- Different coloured stripe on each side makes it easy to find the scale you need.
- Specs – 12” Silver
Aluminum 6” Pocket Scales are traditional triangular scales about the size of a ballpoint pen. They are a great promotional item for architects, engineers, realtors, landscapers, builders, electricians, and other professionals. These handy scales are accurate and functional tools that will be treasured and used for many years. Pocket Scales come packaged in a clear plastic tube with a cap at no extra charge.
- Imprint area is 3/32″ by 5″ on one side only.
- Straight-line type in all caps is recommended for best use of imprint area
|Architect||16, (1/8, ¼), (½, 1), (3/8, 3/4), (3, 1½)||Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple|
|Architect w/ Clip||Photo Anodised Imprint|
|L2R™ Architect||1/32, 1/16, 1/8, ¼, 16||Silver|
|Engineer||10, 20, 30, 40, 50 parts per inch||Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple|
|Engineer w/Clip||Photo Anodised Imprint|
|Metric Architect||1:100, 1:200, 1:250, 1:300, 1:500||Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Black|
|Metric Mechanical||1:20, 1:50, 1:75, 1:100, 1:125|
|Combination||A – 16 & (1/8, ¼)
E – 10 & 50
M – 1:100
|Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple|
|Combination w/Clip||Photo Anodised Imprint|
|Common Man||Inches and Centimeters, Depth Finder, Fraction to Decimal Conversion table||Silver, Gold, Red, Blue, Black, Green, Purple|
- 6″ Hollow Triangular scale.
- Larger imprint area to properly display your logo.
- Used by architects, engineers, realtors, landscapers, builders, electricians, and other professionals.
- Made from extruded aluminum with photo anodized calibrations.
- 6″, 12″ and 18″ lengths.
- Imprint area for 6″ scales is 5/16″ by 5″ on all three sides. Imprint area for other hollow scales is 5/16″ by 9″ on all three sides.
- Printing available on all three sides of the Common Man hollow scale for an extra cost.
An ultra-convenient and functional tool that allows architects and engineers to select multiple scales all in one product. The scale is made from extruded aluminum with calibrations added using a photo-anodizing process. It is available in 7 different colours!
The unique design incorporates a sculptured arch on the bottom for ease of movement. A rotating rod on the top displays one of six available scales while the solid aluminum base has fixed scales on the front as well as a raised inking edge.
Photo Anodising only.
- Silk Screening and Laser Engraving are not available for Select-a-Scales™.
- 6″ Select-a-Scale™ imprint area is 1/2″ x 5″.
- 12″ Select-a-Scale™ imprint area is ½” x 11″.
Exact layout preferred, IBM formatted file, vector line art drawing (no bitmaps please), all text converted to “Curves” or “Outlines.” Black & white art regardless of colour of imprint; separated art if more than 1 colour imprint.
File types accepted: Corel Draw version 12 or below, AI version 7 or below, PDF or EPS file extensions. If you are unable to provide this, we can convert your art for you for a small fee.
No charge if electronic art to specifications is provided. One line of straight-line type at no charge. Scanning and clean-up, additional typeset or other manipulation will be charged at the current hourly rate. The smallest printable type size is a 6 pt. font.
- Imprint becomes part of the finish on the aluminum.
- Looks like silk screening, but is more durable and resistant to cleaners and solvents.
All of our triangular scales have photo anodized calibrations. Standard imprint colours on silver and gold products are black, reflex blue, process blue, fire red, and dark green.
The standard calibration colour is black but can be imprinted to match your imprint colour. Inquire for more information. On our coloured products, choose between silver or gold imprint with matching calibrations (white not available).
Two-colour imprints are available on silver or gold products only.
Production time is 15 to 20 working days from the date of approved paper proof. Paper proofs are provided within 2-5 working days from receipt of your order and art. Quantities over 1,000 pcs may take additional production time. Production time may vary depending on volume and season. Please inquire.
Heat Set Silk Screening
- Special inks bond to anodized finish.
- Durable imprint will not rub off easily and usually lasts for years.
- Standard imprint colours on silver and gold triangular scales are black, reflex blue, process blue, fire red, and dark green.
- Calibrations are photo anodized in black.
- Our triangular scales are silk-screened in white only (silver is NOT available) and have silver photo anodized calibrations.
Production time is 7 to 10 working days from date of approved paper proof. Paper proofs are provided within 2-5 working days of receipt of your order and art.
- Cuts into the aluminum to show true aluminum colour through the finish.
- It appears silver or white on all products. There is no colour fill available.
Production time for the triangular scales is 5 to 10 working days from the date of approved paper proof. Paper proofs are provided within 2-5 working days of receipt of your order and art.
Subject to change at any time.